PDA

View Full Version : bunny check ups tomoz

mini lop1
31-10-2012, 07:12 PM
don;t think sox wll be pleased when its time to check bunny teeths, he goes mad and has to be wrapped like a barrito :lol: mabel however just sits there and
opens her mouth :shock::lol:

bunnytoes
01-11-2012, 05:21 AM
Good luck at the vets. Hope both ace the checkup.:D

bunnytoes
01-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Julie says special treats help.:lol:

mini lop1
01-11-2012, 12:40 PM
bunnies back and mabel booked for dental on tuesday, got spurs on upper left side of molars, she had done soo well, and not had a dental since last september, could of waited a few week then had dental but thought might as well get it done why she is well in herself

MimzMum
01-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Vibes for a successful dental for Mabel and a quick recovery. :)
I take it Sox checked out okay? :love:

mini lop1
01-11-2012, 06:24 PM
both weighed n stable weights mabels usual 1.3kg for this year and sox 1kg :)

Tinsel
01-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Aw sorry bout the dental. Like you say though, best to get it over wih before she stops eating. Did Mr Sox behave himself?

for once... ;)

mini lop1
01-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Aw sorry bout the dental. Like you say though, best to get it over wih before she stops eating. Did Mr Sox behave himself?

for once... ;)

no he did not :lol: he soo sweet untl its comes to no im not having that instrument poked into my mouth thanks :lol:, then mabel the pro just looks and then when its her turn like she says this is how it should be done :lol:

Alison Marie
01-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Good to hear all's well :thumb:

I wish I could get Nibbles to sit so calmly and still as the vet does :shock: they're magic! I'll be gobsmacked if they can do it with Buttons as she's a kicker :lol:

Tinsel
01-11-2012, 07:42 PM

for once... ;)

no he did not :lol: he soo sweet untl its comes to no im not having that instrument poked into my mouth thanks :lol:, then mabel the pro just looks and then when its her turn like she says this is how it should be done :lol:

Why am I not surprised? Typical Sox! :love: :love: :love:

mini lop1
02-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Why am I not surprised? Typical Sox! :love: :love: :love:

:lol: he says well ts cold on his mouths and does not like havng things poked inside of him :lol:

Tinsel
02-11-2012, 06:09 PM
:lol: he says well ts cold on his mouths and does not like havng things poked inside of him :lol:

Sox strikes me as a bun who has very definite feelings about things! :love:

mini lop1
02-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Sox strikes me as a bun who has very definite feelings about things! :love:

yes he does, he lets people know what he lkes and dislikes :)