• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Horror story for Halloween ....(dont read if upset easily )update post 38

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Once upon a time there was a bunny . He was somehow lost . Didnt know where to go ... one minute he was fine ...the next minute someone kicked or hit him in the face , knocking out his upper front teeth and shattering his bottom teeth . his gums split open and it hurt lots . Little bunny ran away . Along came an rspca ACO who caught him and took him to a vet . There he was given meds and the nice vet took out his broken teeth . The kind nurses syringe fed him and kept him warm and comfy .

This bunny is now with us .

Of course we didnt see what happened realy ...but the trauma to his face could only have been caused by a hard blow or kick . He has no injuries elsewhere .

A huge thank you to the rspca and the vets and nurses for giving this little boy a chance . Now hes here we will do our best for him . It may take a while to get him right .

Last edited:
Patrick

001-25.jpg

Aww poor little fella I don't no what goes thru people's minds at least he's in safe and loving hands now bless him :cry:

Poor little mite. I wonder if he was dropped and landed on his face? I really hope it wasn't deliberate :( Get well soon baby and start a happy new life.

Poor little mite. I wonder if he was dropped and landed on his face? I really hope it wasn't deliberate :( Get well soon baby and start a happy new life.

vet says injurys were too severe for this ...unless he had been dropped from a great height ...in which case he would likely have had other injuries too .:(

vet says injurys were too severe for this ...unless he had been dropped from a great height ...in which case he would likely have had other injuries too .:(

Poor boy, some people are just evil. He is safe now though I hope he forgets his ordeal.

Back