• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Halloween Everybody :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have done our pumpkin heads this year it's evil lop bunny, evil sticky up ears bunny
and nice bunnies with half moon :lol:

Pumpkinheads001.jpg

Happy Halloween! they're amazing :shock: We're not doing Pumpkins this year because we're in a holiday house and have nowhere near to get them from - we're literally in the middle of nowhere! We always do a sweetie hunt inside and outside, as well as baking and decorate the house. I'm dressing up as a ghost this time :D

WOW!! I want to make one now! It wouldn't be anywhere near as impressive though :lol:

Which parts of the pumpkin are/aren't safe for bunny consumption? There's always so much waste when preparing pumpkins it'd be nice if some could be recycled to the perpetual grumbly tummies in the garden!

WOW!! I want to make one now! It wouldn't be anywhere near as impressive though :lol:

Which parts of the pumpkin are/aren't safe for bunny consumption? There's always so much waste when preparing pumpkins it'd be nice if some could be recycled to the perpetual grumbly tummies in the garden!

As far as I know rabbits can eat pumpkin ( the inside part) but I don't think many buns like it, the pips/seeds are suppose to be good for getting rid of worms.

Back