• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Charity Shop Find

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
£2 :D

Rabbits011-Optimized-3.jpg

Rabbits010-Optimized-1.jpg

Here is the same thing on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Peter-Rabbi...r_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351683671&sr=1-18

How lovely. :love: I love charity shops and ebay, but sometimes the postage puts me off.

I noticed Shepperton has about 7 or 8 really nice looking charity shops. They were closed when mum and I came across them. Hopefully go and have a nosey this weekend.

I have a Peter Rabbit holding a carrot which I got at the Charity Shop. I also got a beautiful pair of Thermal boots, look like new, for £2.50! Just what I need in the garden this winter.

Great find. I love charity shops, but am finding more and more they are charging much higher prices than they used to. I love the old Style shops that really are good for bargains:D

Great find. I love charity shops, but am finding more and more they are charging much higher prices than they used to. I love the old Style shops that really are good for bargains:D

The only one I buy from now is an 'old style' type. The others charge ridiculous prices and given that they have also all had A LOT of refurbishing work done it makes me wonder where the money they make actually goes :?

The only one I buy from now is an 'old style' type. The others charge ridiculous prices and given that they have also all had A LOT of refurbishing work done it makes me wonder where the money they make actually goes :?

Completely agree, one in our town has just had a major refurbishment and the prices have got silly x

Back