• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and RU - do not mix with work!

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I am working from home today...and so far I have spent 1/2 hour chasing a bunny back into her hutch, 1/2 talking nonsense to the other bunny and at least 1/2 hour on RU...it's not good!

But would highly recommend chasing bunnies as a cure for migraines - they say laughter is the best medicine and they're not wrong...

:lol: I thought you were going to say you had been rumbled chatting on here at work!

They will nap soon...maybe.... :lol:

I am working from home today...and so far I have spent 1/2 hour chasing a bunny back into her hutch, 1/2 talking nonsense to the other bunny and at least 1/2 hour on RU...it's not good!

But would highly recommend chasing bunnies as a cure for migraines - they say laughter is the best medicine and they're not wrong...

I can just picture it! Fortunately for me work is quiet so I get tons of RU time! :lol:

I work from home a lot and every so often ,have to go and get
my ''bunny fix''.Pop into the garden and see what they are up to
from about 11am to 3pm they are usually having a nap.
Then they get a bit of free range at 4pm.
I love working at home.

Back