• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would this worry you?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I saw him do it, but he kept it up long enough that I ended up giving him a gentle poke to make sure he was OK.

PA300598.jpg

It used to worry me at first! :lol: but Olly and Digby do it quite often, so i'm used to it now! :lol: it's very cute though :love:

My heart stops everytime, I still cant get used to it. And then THEY have the cheek to look at you as it to say *you startled me* :lol:

Awwwwww Spenser :love:

Yes it would have worried me too. Even after years of seeing bunny flops sometimes I still have to give a gentle poke just to make sure. :roll:

I always check the nose is still twitching a bit!!

Cute though! :love::love::love:

His nose was only slightly twitching, but his fluffy tummy was moving. He doesn't usually flop long enough for me to take several photos with the flash on. He flops a lot, bless him, but usually sits up when I switch the camera on.

Haha awww thats so cute! I remember when Elvis first flopped I was filming him and omg I had a mini heart attack! Joey seems to like to do them multiple times in a row, he flops then gets up flops then gets up etc lmao

YES!!!!!!!! First time Tia did it i went into a major panic then she woke up n looked at me as if to say 'what man you stupid woman cant you see im sleeping!!!' :lol::lol:

Mini does it a lot, I normally just look for a chest moving and then leave her to it but after Mischa died she kept lying under the chair where I couldn't see her chest and a couple of times I had to give her a poke to check :oops:

My bridge bun Biscuit used to do that, but anywhere so I used to think she had just collapsed on the patio, I would have that moment of 'OMG' then go to her and she would be hard and fast asleep and usually snoring:lol:

My new pair dont do it or if they do ive missed it, thank goodness

Yep, Ted on a regular basis, Rosie not so much really. She still lies stretched out on her side but she's never looked like she's popped her clogs, unlike Teddy :lol:

Ooooohhh....?.... Does evry rabbit do that?.. I've never seen Floppy do that?. Do they only do it if totally relaxed... I think I'd freak if he did that....

Fee xxx

Back