• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advantage No 1 to Having House Bunnies

Oh yes that is one big advantage I have outdoor bunnies and sometimes find myself saying no I can't come out on sunday because I've got to clean out the bunnies and can't do it any other time as I'm at work when it's light!

Ruthie xxx

I have a head lamp and it's the best thing ever! Don't mind the cold, I just wrap up.

I DON'T like the stresses of trying to keep them warm enough though.

Argh I hate those days when it's wet and windy but they need cleaning and there's nothing you can do about it!

Newspaper + wind + rain = short fuse :lol:

In heavy rain or snow and you are freezing or soaking wet, the bunnies just look at you expectantly as if to ask 'what is youre problem, hurry up'!

Unless the light fitting in the bunny's room is too dodgy to have a bulb in and you have to do it by the light of a small lamp :roll:

For me the biggest advantage is not having to worry about foxes, the second biggest advantage is not getting (so) wet! I still have to go out for things like box changes and bringing hay in but it's just the short trip from house to garage.

Back