• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmm what to do what to do

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
I am really happy with Moses and Watson and their bonding was so easy. It was like: Moses Meet Watson. Watson meet Moses. And that was it. Never left each others side since. But I do long for another bunny. I used to have 10 of the critters and loved it. I did promise the hubby that it would be 2 but no more but I keep seeing beautiful rescue buns and I know that if they would bond, the new area we are creating for them would be big enough for all 3 of them.

I now see why people have more than one child...

I keep thinking the same, I'd love 'just one more' :D But I'd hate for it to go wrong and have just one on their own :(

Mrs Dutchbunny - I think your hubby would have kittens if you brought another one in - but I will if you will....:lol:

Hmmmm - I see a blackmail opportunity here - how much is it worth not to tell him of your wicked plans? ;):p

Hmmmm - I see a blackmail opportunity here - how much is it worth not to tell him of your wicked plans? ;):p

Nooooooooooooooooooo! You can't tell him! I will tell on you if you ever want to execute that plan!
Simon can't say no to me. Look at us "having a look" for a car on Sunday. We bought a blimming car! :lol:

Back