• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert & Tia enjoying a dry Autumn day!

Rupert & Tia

Mama Doe
We finally had a dry day to let them stretch their legs on the lawn!!! We had great fun!!!

Rupert on the patio:
425794_10151119385635924_749334195_n.jpg

This is my new favourite picture (going on a canvas!)

320315_10151119385035924_631445658_n.jpg

Rupert - I loooooooove him soooooooooo much!!!

292792_10151119384545924_254505061_n.jpg

And one of them in the house:

3441_10151119383325924_1419413675_n.jpg

Wasn't me!

196123_10151119383470924_1015480106_n.jpg

Thank you :) :lol: she's so funny, she did a wee wee on the carpet the other day :shock: and Rupert started licking it up, like he was saying its ok mummy don't shut us out of here, i clean it up.... bless him! (that is our completely empty back bedroom you see, we let them run round in it when the weather is bad)....

ETA: I loooooooove how black rupert is at the moment, he's just moulted again, and he's sooooooo fluffy, and black and shiny!! Tia's not handling this moult as well so I'm gonna have to catch her and brush her to give her a hand (which is a biiiiiig deal for my little Tia bless her) x

Last edited:
Lovely buns - Rupert is SO handsome isn't he? And Tia just begs to be picked up and cuddled (probably is exact oppposit in character;))

Lovely buns - Rupert is SO handsome isn't he? And Tia just begs to be picked up and cuddled (probably is exact oppposit in character;))

Thank you :D Yeh, Rupert is absolutely stunning, and his character is just so cheeky!!! He's always upto mischief, yesterday he stuck his head in my glass of sunny delight (the only way I'm able to get sugar at the moment since being poorly last week) and tipped it over, and wouldn't stop licking it up (it all happened sooo fast I couldn't stop him!) then had a totally hyper hour, literally non stop binkying back and forward across the room..... then looking for more! He's just amazing! I have to say tho, last week when I was poorly he reduced me to tears, by biting furniture (he never does this I think he wanted attention but I was so poorly I couldn't move) then he realised cos he came and lay on the sofa with me :love:

Tia - she doesn't very much like people bless her, when we got her (we got them both from rspca, they bonded them for us) she'd run and hide even if we looked at her! its been a long process but she will now allow me to stroke her head / cheeks (not my husband tho) and thats as close as I get (apart from vet visits then she tries to climb up my top).

Wouldn't change them for the world, and Tia is just amazing, her confidence has grown so much!

Tia - she doesn't very much like people bless her, when we got her (we got them both from rspca, they bonded them for us) she'd run and hide even if we looked at her! its been a long process but she will now allow me to stroke her head / cheeks (not my husband tho) and thats as close as I get (apart from vet visits then she tries to climb up my top).

Wouldn't change them for the world, and Tia is just amazing, her confidence has grown so much!

That's the one thing I love about Bunnies - you have to work really hard sometimes to get their trust, and once you've got it, then it's just WOW...just makes them so special doesn't it?

I do think animals do know when mummy/daddy are ill and need a bit of comfort. And to be honest - there is nothing that can beat the comfort of an animal - just makes the world seem that much better.

That's the one thing I love about Bunnies - you have to work really hard sometimes to get their trust, and once you've got it, then it's just WOW...just makes them so special doesn't it?

I do think animals do know when mummy/daddy are ill and need a bit of comfort. And to be honest - there is nothing that can beat the comfort of an animal - just makes the world seem that much better.

You're so right, the slightest thing Tia does (like last night i managed to lift her ear to check it) makes me cry with happiness.... I think back to the little bunny 20 months ago, who ran away from us when we looked at her, now, shes full of confidence - and follows me everywhere! She'll climb on us for herbies or fenugreeks too, and its amazing. The fact she knows that she can trust me makes me feel so proud to be her forever mummy :love::love: Everyday she does something that makes me even more happy, she's truly amazing! I love her sooo much!

I don't think anyone understands how amazing it is that she does little things - my friends came to stay for the weekend and didn't get why i was so happy that tia took a grape off one of them - this was amazing, she NEVER takes stuff from other ppl EVER!

And you're so right too, once he'd realised i couldn't play, he jumped on me a few times then just lay with his head on me and sat still for me to stroke him, he realised i think he was saying sorry :lol: animals are amazing healers :) :love:

Gorgeous rabbits and stunning photos!

Is Rupert the Dutch? I love his markings :love:

Thank you :D

Yeh, he's a dutch cross - we don't know what with as he was a stray :cry: but we reckon english spot maybe and he may have lion head in him somewhere in his past (his fur is tufty between his ears - his little soul patch (thats what i call it) - the white bit between his ears.

He's definitely unique :) he's a stunner :love:

Back