• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mulberry is out in the garden grazing!!!!!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
For weeks since getting myxi she's chosen to stay in the shed, but today after her mid afternoon snack she's opted to stay out grazing with the others! Presumably she's been helped by yesterday's successful tapeworm treatment. Really hope this means she's finally turned a corner. Won't let her stay out too long as it's chilly but I haven't brought her indoors while she's been ill except for meals as she is such an outdoor bun.

Can the fingers of RU be crossed for this brave little bun? She's six and a half and is a much-loved Honeybunny....

Thank you all....:wave:

I'll pass your message on, Jill. The vet said she was a real fighter :love:

Thank you both. :wave:

Jane, I've taken your advice about not trying to over-load her with food and she now appears to be eating her caecals - big relief - so thank you for that.

I'm really hoping she'll start gaining weight now. She still makes a slight noise through her nose when breathing, but with the huge nodules there it's not surprising. She comes off her septrin tomorrow but is still on baytril for another week.

Praying for weight gain tomorrow!

Great news. :D

I really hope it's a sign she's feeling much better and that you see the improvements that you are hoping for.

How great that she is doing better :) Fingers crossed it continues.

Any pics of the little one??

Thank you so much everyone for all the vibes.... Mulberry preferred to stay in today but it may have been that she didn't like the wind. :? We still don't have any real weight gain but she's certainly no worse and every day is a further achievement against the dreaded myxi... will take some pics tomorrow of this lovely girl..... :wave:

Back