• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED Bunny Bits Quiz - for Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't done a fundraiser for ages so thought it would be fun to run a little quiz :D

Below are 8 pictures of bunny bits - no not the sort you are thinking of! :lol: Each picture is part of a Rainbow rabbit that is living with us at the moment. All you need to do is guess which rainbow rabbit the bunny bit is from, all the pictures have been posted in full on ru at some point and there are also pictures of our current bunnies on our website www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk to help you.

To enter pm me the list of all 8 rabbit's names, Please don't post on the thread, all correct entries will be placed in a hat for a draw for some Rainbow Rabbit goodies ( picture of prize to follow). If you are unsure of all the rabbits you are welcome to enter more than once.

It costs £4 for each entry paypal is rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk

Entries close on November 21st at 8pm and the draw will be done as soon as possible afterwards.

All money raised will go towards our always huge vet bill, thank you

Ears ( or lack of!)
ears.jpg

Eyes
eye.jpg

Nose/mouth
P1030691-1.jpg

Whiskers
whiskers.jpg

Front legs
frontlegs.jpg

Back
back.jpg

Back legs
legs.jpg

Tail
tail.jpg

What a brilliant idea for a fundraiser.

I'll be entering, but need to go and do a bit of research first!

I'm going to have a go. :D I already know the first 5 I think, just need to do some snooping to find out the rest. :lol:

Oh, I forgot about this. :oops: I was so excited at working out the one I wasn't sure of that I forgot to enter. :lol:

I haven't forgotten this (well, actually I could be lying as I had forgotten...... :oops::lol:); I still have a couple to work out and then my entry will be on its way. :D

I haven't forgotten this (well, actually I could be lying as I had forgotten...... :oops::lol:); I still have a couple to work out and then my entry will be on its way. :D

You are forgiven as I had actually forgotten about it too :oops:

Look forward to receiving your entry soon. I hope we get a few more otherwise you are in with a very good chance of winning ;)

I'd completely forgotten about this too. :oops:

Need to go and do some serious rersearching and get my entry in before it slips my mind again. :roll:

I'm trying too! It's quite hard though especially as I just love all your buns so I keep forgetting I'm looking for noses or ears! I love bunny feet so the bunny feet photo is my absolute favourite.:thumb:

Back