• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Veterinary Rabbit Book Recommendation

Ooh! I won a £50 amazon voucher - I think I might treat myself, thanks Jane :D

You'd better get that letter off to Santa pronto

It's ok, I read the forum, I already know who has been bad or good and what they want for Christmas :lol:

Ooh! I won a £50 amazon voucher - I think I might treat myself, thanks Jane :D

It's ok, I read the forum, I already know who has been bad or good and what they want for Christmas :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is one time/place when that line would work! :thumb:

My copy of this arrived today :D

I must admit I'm not all that enamoured with it though :oops: It's much smaller than I was expecting, and because it's written a bit like a revision text book, it's not terribly easy to use as a reference book to find information as it's all scattered around rather than in neat topic areas. I've also found a few things that I disagree with, like it says that females reach sexual maturity earlier than males and that smaller rabbits have a shorter lifespan than bigger ones. Having said that, it's pretty interesting and the photos, while gruesome, are helpful for recognising things, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it over the Saunders one, for instance.

Sorry :oops:

Back