• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a few from last week!

Just a few of my 3! :D

Tinkerbell- she's become so much more friendly now and comes up to me for a cuddle! :love:

DSCF7298.jpg

Hector- my greedy monster!

DSCF7299.jpg

Theo - Little guy who just flops down all the time! :lol:

DSCF7302.jpg

And some more......

DSCF7303.jpg

DSCF7301.jpg

DSCF7315.jpg

DSCF7319.jpg

DSCF7309.jpg

DSCF7320.jpg

DSCF7321.jpg

DSCF7332.jpg

DSCF7325.jpg

DSCF7337.jpg

DSCF7338.jpg

:shock: My post isn't even here. I 100% swear i posted cos i loved the close up nose shot!

:love:

You bonding the dutchy with your other two at some point?

They are luberly!

:shock: My post isn't even here. I 100% swear i posted cos i loved the close up nose shot!

:love:

You bonding the dutchy with your other two at some point?

They are luberly!

Thank you, yes as soon as he's been neutered I will be bonding. :D I've just rang my vets to find out how much neutering is as he will be 'done' as soon as he hits 5 months! Well providing he's healthy enough but the vet seemed impressed with him when he was vaccinated. :love:

There was a bit of a drama yesterday though and I am very lucky! Theo managed to escape his run and get in with the other 2 bunnies whilst I was out. :cry: Luckily *thank God* no one was hurt. Tink was looking after him and Hector was keeping his distance. I will not let that happen again, to be honest, I don't know how it did! :?

gorgeous pics :) glad to see tinks still doing well. Theo looks so small compared to her :O

Thank you! :thumb: Well he's only 18 weeks so pretty tiny. :love:

Last edited:
Back