• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to get Megazorb in Wiltshire & hampshire???

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
If anyone know's of any places where I could get some megazorb in Wiltshire & Hampshire then i'd be really grateful :wave:

I know a good few places. To be honest jack you will find some where you live without having to travel, just google for a local equestrian place and they should have it :)

I know a good few places. To be honest jack you will find some where you live without having to travel, just google for a local equestrian place and they should have it :)

do you care to share please? as we have run out of aubiose and really need to get some megazorb :(

I have got it from Shedfield Equestrian (Southampton), B and J Dance (reading), park house riding (Basingstoke) but I don't think any of them are very near you?

Thank you , um well my brother goes to Southampton uni so could always persuade my dad to go get some :lol: my brother commutes , my dad works in Winchester so my brother gets the train from Winchester to Southampton then back and then dad drives home . Or could try to get the parents to go shopping in Basingstoke it's only about 45 minutes drive away :) not sure where reading is :oops: :lol:

Back