• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies - York or online

I get them from Pets Corner, they have stores in garden centres in the UK so you could check?

Alternatively, online hay experts or amazon even

I have seen them around garden centres of all places and my local pet shop now stock them after i pestered them into getting them :D I've seen them in Countrywide also.

Hay Experts do them too :wave:

I normally get mine from the hay experts :thumb: but only if im ordering at the time...normally i just add a couple of bags as im ordering as there postage is a bit high!

I haven't found anywhere around here. P@H sell the 'Aromatic Crunchies' (I think they're called?) which have a few fenugreeks in them.

I buy from The Hay Experts. Spenser gets 2 or 3 a day, but we all get a bit panicky once the last bag is opened. I have 2 unopened at the moment. The postage is steep, but it works out fine for me as his pellets etc come from them too and it is all the one postage.

They vary in price hugely on line, and the postage varies massively too so it's going to take a while to work out where's best. I did spot you can order them online from leicestershire RSPCA so at least the profit might do some good.
I got the mix thing Captain H for Scarlet and Ori to try the fenugreek crunchies, hoping the rats would eat the other stuff but they're less than impressed (they prefer Special K to most treats!). I'll continue my quest.

pet supermarket do them too...I ordered from them earlier and qualified for free dellivery but I didnt think to order any cruchies!! :roll: I have emailed them to see if its too late to add some!

ETA its free delivery on everything at pet supermarket and they are £2.52! :thumb:

Ohh grr they are out of stock...expected in 3-6 days!

Last edited:
:wave: I have'nt seen them round York either. Will keep an eye out and let you know if I see them anywhere round here

Nearest sainsbury's with them is Manchester, I think maybe us York folk need to lobby a local independent pet shop (of the 3 we have because P@H put the rest out of business!!)

Jolleys sells them, not sure if there is a branch near you. The are just over £2.

Doughnut loves them, they are her favourites.

i buy in bulk through my wholesaler as mine love them! I have some spare if anyone would like some. £2.50 a bag and postage is £2.20 for upto 3 bags

Back