• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Bunny Scene fund raiser for PaP

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
This is to raise funds for the PaP Christmas share out.

We have 20 of these sets of Winter Bunnies available - and we are challenging you all to make up a creative winter scene using them :D

You can do whatever you like, including painting the bunnies to look like your own if you want to :))

When you have made your scene, photograph it and email it to me at blackberry@thornton7559.freeserve.co.uk

There will be a voting thread with the photos all put up anonymously and members can vote for the winner. There will be a prize for the winner, plus everyone gets to keep the scene they have made :)

Cost: £5.00 (payable 'gifted' to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk) - please mark your payment as 'Winter Bunnies' and add your name/username to the message box.
£1.50 will be deducted to cover postage costs and towards the costs of the sets, £3.50 will be a donation to the PaP Christmas share out.

Closing date for photographs to be received: 14th November 2012. The voting thread will be up after that date.

The sets are very diddy, so won't take up too much space :)
BBBbadgesLJsnugglesandsellingSept2012006.jpg

SusieBun - paid
BunnyBunny - paid

18 available

Thanks for approving :D

Who'd like a go?

Will add the pic of the prize later as I forgot to add it to the first post when I submitted it :oops:

Can I have one please?

Then can you stop putting things this cute up... I'm running out of money! :oops:

Back