• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new additions

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I made the mistake of seeing the adoption section in a well known pet shop, and came across several baby piggies looking for a home so I adopted them. Here are a few pictures, I put them in the run earlier with my piggies and they all get in great.

Rhubarb
medium.jpg

Lucy
147023953.jpg

Peggy
147023954.jpg

Ruby
147023955.jpg

Figs
147023956.jpg

Piggie party
147023957.jpg

I have always found piggie bonding so easy. I have never had any problems. I would be petrified to bond rabbits on my own though :lol:

I never had problems bonding bunnies, it was after I joined RU, then I became pertified.:lol:

They look like a very happy group.:love:

I have always found piggie bonding so easy. I have never had any problems. I would be petrified to bond rabbits on my own though :lol:

I never had any probs with bonding piggies, either. In fact I was probably completely ignorant about possible difficulties.

I don't have them any more, but I do miss them .... perhaps one of these days ....

Aww :love: It's lovely to see big groups of piggies!
I miss having guinea pigs now, especially how vocal they are when you have food!! Ah well, hopefully one day when I've got my own place I can have some again :)

They are all gorgeous! What kind of housing do you keep them in? I guess you need quite a bit of space for such a large group :love:

Soooooooo cute :love:. I love piggy-wigs. I've only got two but they're such fun to watch and listen to - especially now that they have a larger cage. It gives them more opportunity to popcorn and dash at huge speed around their enclosure :D. Would love more - maybe a third to ensure there's never one on their own should anything untoward happen :(. Tracy has plenty........................................;). How to sell the idea to OH??????? Just put a third in the cage and see how long it takes him to notice :lol:.

Back