• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Size of mini lop, 12 weeks

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,

I found a size chart on this forum but the link was dead, does anyone know the range of weight for a mini lop baby? And a dwarf lop?

I'm fairly sure my 'mini lop' is in fact a dwarf- which is great, the bigger the better.

His feet are fairly huge, in fact quite possibly longer than my previous lop who was quite a large dwarf.

Either way I love him to bits!

Thanks
Suzie

don't know. do know that my definite mini lops are definitely much bigger than my daughter's definite mini lops.

I can't remember what Doughnut weighed at 12 weeks, she's a mini lop. It may have been under a pound.

She's a very small mini lop though and is now a year and a half and weighs 1.1kg

I can't remember what Doughnut weighed at 12 weeks, she's a mini lop. It may have been under a pound.

She's a very small mini lop though and is now a year and a half and weighs 1.1kg

Ludo was 1kg when he was just over 10 weeks old! :shock:

mini lops can weigh about 1kg from 10-12weeks of age :wave: some have carry more of the dwarfing gene then others so you may see a range in sizes, especially is they are pet shop bunnies

sox is a year old and weight just 1kg, mabel is 2 and weigh 1.3kg this time last year though she was very underweight

Back