• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French lops indoors

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
Hi

Just wondering what sort of set ups people have for indoor french lops? I'm hoping to give the opportunity to mainly free range but also want a 'bunny only' area... what have you got?

Do NIC set ups work and if you put a second level in an NIC set up would it support the weight of a frenchie? Or is there a way to reinforce it?

Ta

Natalie x

Hi

Just wondering what sort of set ups people have for indoor french lops? I'm hoping to give the opportunity to mainly free range but also want a 'bunny only' area... what have you got?

Do NIC set ups work and if you put a second level in an NIC set up would it support the weight of a frenchie? Or is there a way to reinforce it?

Ta

Natalie x

I don't have French lops but when I had a NIC cube for my mini lops and lionhead I had to reinforce the shelf so you'd definitely have to with a French lop. I put a batten of wood through the cubes underneath. It had to be the exact size to fit in the holes and then the shelf on top rested in it.

Hey :D

It's your lucky day. Here's my two's set up:

F0D245E9-57D1-4B06-86CE-B328AA799D34-4693-0000027C37F6F341.jpg

And that's it really. They free range in my room when I'm not home and have the run of upstairs when I am.

Their favourite place to chill is under the bed.

Saph enjoying the litter tray:

08618663.jpg

I did used to have the litter tray in a crate but it wasn't really their safe place and it was a ****** to clean as hay got down the side, the back and under it so I got rid.

Thanks both! Unfotunately the bunny I was after has been rehomed already... on the look out for another big bunny now!

Back