• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow's spay delayed. AGAIN!

CwningenBach

Warren Scout
Bloody.... pfft! Rang vet to confirm Navi totes over her phantom pregnancy and that they said on Friday to delay it but ring back today to get her booked in for tomorrow. Rang up, now they're fully booked until Thursday! Filth! In the meantime Navi is going mental and the longer it goes on the longer she has to have another phantom. GOD.

Eeesh. Never mind. Still 4 solid days of half term to watch her after. Not what I wanted though. I want a return to this:

ScreenShot2012-10-29at095324.png

Sherlock looking on as Navi dominates the sofa!

Eeesh. Never mind. Still 4 solid days of half term to watch her after. Not what I wanted though. I want a return to this:

ScreenShot2012-10-29at095324.png

Sherlock looking on as Navi dominates the sofa!

Hehe that pic says it all! I think Sherlock will be relieved when it's done....

Hehe that pic says it all! I think Sherlock will be relieved when it's done....

I do hope so. The phantom pregnancy was on Thursday. Up until that point, they'd be absolutely lovely with each other (other than the spat a couple of weeks ago that I asked about on here.)

At the moment, they're still side by side, but separated. It's heartbreaking! But Navi is... well, she's mad for it. :p Poor Sherlock.

How frustrating. :(

That is a lovely photo of them. :love:

Getting Navi spayed was always going to turn into a saga :lol:

Thank you. They're a very pretty pair, aren't they? Navi *loves* lying down, flat out. Bless her. It's Sherlock's turn to free range around the apartment at the moment and he's just lying down in the bedroom! :roll: Hero.

Back