• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazz went...

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
And threw his pellets all over the place and just stared at me afterwards, almost like he was bragging and showing off. Silly bun...

My Loki gets scatter fed but Thor gets a little bowl up on the bed with us as he is a little scatty and we are trying to teach him that we won't hurt him. So when Thor throws stuff around we end up with SS pellets under the pillows :roll:

My Loki gets scatter fed but Thor gets a little bowl up on the bed with us as he is a little scatty and we are trying to teach him that we won't hurt him. So when Thor throws stuff around we end up with SS pellets under the pillows :roll:

Is there an advantage of scatter feeding? I give all my buns their food in bowls... He's still eating it. I hadn't cleaned it up yet cause he spilled a lot and was going to let him have the day to eat what he would of it.

Back