• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for my little girl

willowflower27

Mama Doe
Some of you know Dana is in the d1ck vet being stabilized for further investigations to get to the route of her problems, it'll involve an anaesthetic now I'm obviously aware she is in the best place but I am so worried I haven't seen her for 4 days and I'm scared she will think I've abandoned her

Sending loads of vibes.

I've twice had to leave Artie at the vets for a week and it was so, so hard. When I went to collect him from having surgery for kidney stones, having not seen each other for a week, he was grooming me on whilst I cuddled him on the vet's table :love::love::love:

It's so hard being parted from them, I hope they can find what's wrong and make her well again.

That must be so horrible for you :( just remember that you are doing the very best for her in order for her to get better.

Lots of vibes for your little bunny x

Back