• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped bunny babies

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
These were found by a dog walker and handed in to Kirkby Pet Welfare.

The boy, Shaun, has had all his fur cut off. For this reason, we are fostering him until his fur grows and his plums drop (so we can get him neutered):

IMG_3769.jpg

The doe, Wendoline, has a patch of fur missing. She has been paired up with another young doe by Celia, so they can keep each other warm:

IMG_3753.jpg

Anybody who wants to adopt any of these bunnies, please contact Celia on the phone number on my signature.

Awww they are lovely I don't no how some ppls minds work but well done the dog walker and well done you guys for helping them :love::love:

Poor Shaun... :( why do you think they did that?? Any indication?

And wendoline is just the cutest bun Evar!

Thank you all. :wave:
Kavanne, I have no idea why their fur was cut off. The only thing I can think of is that there was something nasty stuck in the fur, such as oil or paint. :?

So glad that these little ones are now safe. Little Wendoline is gorgeous, what stunning blue eyes. :love:

Poor little Shaun. :( Thank goodness he's safe and warm with you. :love:

Poor little babies, so cute. :love::love::love:

Maybe Shauns fur was matted ? Still cannot get over how many people dump bunnies in boxes. Can't they drive to a RSPCA and leave them there ?

Back