• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAY finally moved the bunnies wendyhouse - alot happier now!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
My wendyhouse has been a bit of a pain, it is second hand and the previous owner had put the cat flap on the back panel which left me little option but to put the run against the house, and the wendyhouse in front so I could still open the door. I really hated this, as it meant the run got barely any sunlight.

Sooooooooooooo I've finally shifted it all around, blocked the cat flap space and made a new one on the side. :D

So much happier now! Sunlight into the run, the WH against my house and fence for shelter. Hopefully the buns are happier too! They've also got a heat lamp installed ready for when it starts freezing (short periods of heat in am and pm to prevent the temp dipping too much for them in there).

How's everyone else doing with their wendyhouses ready for winter??

Before - run against the house

IMG_0855.jpg

Ooo I didn't realise they were outdoor bunnies now! Their house looks great :D
Lucky things getting a heat lamp!

Ooo I didn't realise they were outdoor bunnies now! Their house looks great :D
Lucky things getting a heat lamp!

Yes, I moved May 2011, and now we live in a HOUSE, they couldnt free range safely (I was worried about them hopping out a door when opened!).

So they used to live in a base and have supervised free range time, but they must've been bored as Win was over grooming Rimmis ears and they started trashing.

Mai was getting rid of her wendy house as shes off to Oz so they buns went out a few months ago and have tonnes more space and seem alot happier. I was going to bring them in for the Winter but they seem so much happier out there.....!!

Yes, I moved May 2011, and now we live in a HOUSE, they couldnt free range safely (I was worried about them hopping out a door when opened!).

So they used to live in a base and have supervised free range time, but they must've been bored as Win was over grooming Rimmis ears and they started trashing.

Mai was getting rid of her wendy house as shes off to Oz so they buns went out a few months ago and have tonnes more space and seem alot happier. I was going to bring them in for the Winter but they seem so much happier out there.....!!

It's a lovely wendy house, looks like they have lots of nice space out there.

I miss all the pictures and daft stories you used to post about Rimmi!

It's a lovely wendy house, looks like they have lots of nice space out there.

I miss all the pictures and daft stories you used to post about Rimmi!

I've been really busy! BUT have just posted a photo thread called "resorting to bribery" with photos of all 3 monkies in ;)

I will be posting more now - I have less on over the Autumn and Winter :D

Back