• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place to look for hutches and runs in East Sussex?

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,

I want to replace my hutch and outside pen as they're both starting to show their age.

Does anyone have any recommendations of places that either sell them or build them to specifications?

I ask this because it doesn't need to be weatherproofed- it's going inside a log cabin- so a lot of the features you pay extra for like extra insulation or rainproofing on the roof are unnecessary. The main thing is it having lots of space, height and also not having an open floor!

Pen-wise I need one that's got quite a sturdy shelter attached. I'm also looking for an indoor 'playpen' type thing for very short periods of use, preferably with some sort of flooring to save the carpet from a baby who chews!

Any ideas? I can't afford something very pricey, although I obviously expect to pay in the £100s. My Dad could manage to fix things/attach things together if it came to it as well.

Thanks
Suzie :wave:

P.S. Should probably mention that he often has the run of the whole log cabin, so these things aren't urgent as he has a huge exercise space! Just in case you thought he doesn't get running room.

Last edited:
Back