• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got cuddles in bed this morning!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
With Harvey!!!!!!

I brought him in for less than 5 mins to let my OH see him as now we have to live apart again due to uni he doesn't get as much interactions with the buns :(

Harvey gave him a quick kiss and then hopped over to me and smothered me with kisses :love: then he climbed into my chest and laid down on top of me :love:

I really did fear when I bonded him with Lilly that he'd lose his close bond with me but he's obviously trying to tell me he still loves me just as much as before and I am coming a very close second to Lilly in his best friend list :love:

I love my bunnies! They're awesome! I can't believe someone told me the other day that rabbits are boring :( they were under the impression that rabbits are non-interactive pets! Just spend one second with my two fuss monsters and they'd have seen that definitely wasn't the case!!!!

Back