• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU member and dear friend of mine - vibes needed please

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
I know how wonderful you all are in a crisis - can I please ask for lots of vibes for a dear friend of mine and her husband, an RU member, who are holidaying in Hawaii right now under massive threat of a Tsunami. They are on the beach too, and very scared. I pray that they are safe and sound and come home to their precious bunnies as soon as possible.

Just saw that on the news......... Best of luck and hope this passes without any harm...

Fee x

Saw it on twitter, apparently they got it wrong and are saying it was a practice run. People were evacuating through fear, roads were like car parks, I hardly think them making light of the situation is funny.

I hope they're okay x

My friends were evacuated from their holiday home and have been allowed to return after 4 hours away - they have been told to remain alert! Still not out of the woods but better news than earlier - what a holiday to remember - for all the wrong reasons - I'm glad they're safe and I must thank you for your messages - every bit helps xx

Just saw it on the news that the tsunami has been downgraded as wave burnt itself out...Phew!!!!,

Good news for your pals then..a worrying time..

Fee xx

Vibes from me.

I have been to Hawaii, lovely :) Hope they manage to enjoy their holiday with no troubles x

Back