• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple Ball!

Ha idea stolen, at first I couldn't work out how made the balls but its just loo roll cut up and slotted together, right?

Last edited:
Ha idea stolen, at first I couldn't work out how made the balls but its just loo roll cut up and slotted together, right?

Yes! Each strip is about 1 1/2 or 2 cm wide. I used four for these, but they couldn't get them apart, so I had to take one off each of them then the apple just fell out. Polka usually loves these and takes right off with them, but Bandana was winning this time. It was Jazz's first time with them, I think it was his first time with a ball honestly. I tried just folding the ends of a paper towel roll down and putting stuff in them, but they didn't understand that concept, but they liked the way it rattled. Hope your buns like them!

Back