• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky and Hope come home tomorow!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
YAY...it feels like ages since we went and met them!! So tomorow we are driving up to angies and picking them up and I cant wait! Iv been pottering in their shed tonight...there is still things to be done but nothing major :)

I CANT WAIT!!! :love::love::love::love:

Aaaw they are 2 of the most beautiful, amazing buns, its so great that after their heartbreakingly sad start they're going to have a wonderful new forever home :love:

Oh and another great bit - along with a Barc bunny, you get to ask Angie like a zillion billion questions and she says she doesn't mind !! :lol:

Enjoy your new arrivals Tory, bet it feels like Christmas Eve tonight...will you sleep?? :)

Aaaw they are 2 of the most beautiful, amazing buns, its so great that after their heartbreakingly sad start they're going to have a wonderful new forever home :love:

Oh and another great bit - along with a Barc bunny, you get to ask Angie like a zillion billion questions and she says she doesn't mind !! :lol:

Enjoy your new arrivals Tory, bet it feels like Christmas Eve tonight...will you sleep?? :)

.................:thumb:....:lol:.... that made me laugh :lol:

i realy dont mind ...honestly :lol:

YAY...it feels like ages since we went and met them!! So tomorow we are driving up to angies and picking them up and I cant wait! Iv been pottering in their shed tonight...there is still things to be done but nothing major :)

I CANT WAIT!!! :love::love::love::love:

im so happy for these two .... but i will miss them soooooo much ...

a bitter sweet ending ..

Its a fair drive for us...iv got to go and see what iv been alloted from the frnech lop trio/baby situation for foster (yeah right! :lol: ) and hopefully we will be with angie between 12-13.30 ish (depending on traffic!) :love:

Hubby is out in the rain putting the finnishing touches to the sheds! :thumb:

I await pictures with baited breath :thumb::lol: I'm so excited because I want to see them in shed! Bet they're going to love it :lol:

Weather has been awful and we are still in the car :( anxious to get home and let them out their carrier!! Will post pics asap! I also have two tiny girly french lops onboard.. about 8/9 weeks old...the back of my car is bunny heaven!! :love:

Back