• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really really upset myself. Wish I never looked. I need to say how upset I am.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
NOT going to post the link, I don't think any of you need to be upset to.

Was googling something I had never heard of and came across another forum. Click on a subject and I feel sick and so so upset how people are so uncaring.:cry:

:( :( Unfortunately there are some cruel people in this world who don't understand what it's like to give and receive love from an animal and the responsibilities that come with being a pet owner.

e: if it's about what i think it's about, i've had to look it up too :( how awful!!!

Last edited:
Big hugs, I have come across things before regarding animals and have been heartbroken at what I have seen. It really sticks in your head. :cry:

Big hugs, I have come across things before regarding animals and have been heartbroken at what I have seen. It really sticks in your head. :cry:

Thanks everyone.

That is it Sally, it sticks in your head. When I see connections to things people are upset about on RU, I don't open. This was something I clicked one not expecting what I read. It wasn't even visual, but the discussion I read was so callous. Members on there found it funny. :evil:

Thanks everyone.

That is it Sally, it sticks in your head. When I see connections to things people are upset about on RU, I don't open. This was something I clicked one not expecting what I read. It wasn't even visual, but the discussion I read was so callous. Members on there found it funny. :evil:

:cry: I sometimes get horrible pictures turn up on my FB news feed that I really don't want to see. It is horrible coming across something you were not prepared to see.:(

If it is about animals then I can really sympathize with you. I rescued a baby squirrel on Thursday and while googling for info on how to to care for him while searching for a rehab home I came across some you tube videos of people caring for baby squirrels and other sites with people asking for help............some of the comments to them were just unbelievable nasty, cruel and so uncaring. Just so uncalled for. I can upstanding that some people might not value their lives or understand but why bother commenting to people who obvious do care and just want help. They were even very insulting to the people.

Last edited:
:cry: I sometimes get horrible pictures turn up on my FB news feed that I really don't want to see. It is horrible coming across something you were not prepared to see.:(

I used to get post from charites. One was so awful I cried all week. I sent everything back and said never to send anything like that again.

I don't look into the stories on the fb causes link. I sign but don't look now.

My auntie's boyfriend frequently posts pictures of his snakes devouring rats and mice. I understand all animals need to eat, but not everybody needs to see it, especially those who have a closer bond with the food than the animal eating it, which he is fully aware of.

Some people are just evil, it sends me into despair sometimes :cry::evil:

There are 2 distinct kinds of people in the world, I try to stick witj my kind (eg you lot on here) and ignore the others as much as I can xxx

(((HUGS)))

It's why I left Facebook. I can't be dealing with people and their blatant stupidity and lack of care for their animals :(

It is so sad, which is why I find it hard to watch RSPCA programmes, but it's not just animals but children as well. I work in a class where one little girl really needs to be taken away from her parents, it breaks our hearts every time we see her, knowing that there is no more we can do. And knowing that there are worse cases out there is heartbreaking and sad and unnecissary.

If it is about animals then I can really sympathize with you. I rescued a baby squirrel on Thursday and while googling for info on how to to care for him while searching for a rehab home I came across some you tube videos of people caring for baby squirrels and other sites with people asking for help............some of the comments to them were just unbelievable nasty, cruel and so uncaring. Just so uncalled for. I can upstanding that some people might not value their lives or understand but why bother commenting to people who obvious do care and just want help. They were even very insulting to the people.

Yes bunnies.

I love squirrels. I met this most wonderful man that had his own private ambulance for wildlife. Found this baby squirrel on our doorstep one day, must be at least 5 years ago. I had no idea what to do, other then keep it warm.

Can't believe how cruel people can be.

Yes bunnies.

I love squirrels. I met this most wonderful man that had his own private ambulance for wildlife. Found this baby squirrel on our doorstep one day, must be at least 5 years ago. I had no idea what to do, other then keep it warm.

Can't believe how cruel people can be.

Pretty much what I did. I kept him on a heating pad over night and got him to a wildlife rehab yesterday. Lady said he was a boy and the same age as 2 others that she had brought in so he was going on a heat pad with them. She said he was in good shape.

Back