• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need ideas....

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So in their bed area in the kennel, all the bunnies have is an indoor cage base, and i think they are going to be cold as theres no snuggly area, noce they have hay ontop theres not room for them,

I was thinking of getting a deep box?

would anything else work the gap is just short of 3foot in length

some sort of tub or box or something!

Can you get hold of some large cardboard boxes? And then line them with an extra layer of cardboard...I think the Range or somewhere like that sell packing boxes, or maybe search online. You may be able to fit the tray in the bottom of the box, and just cut a hole big enough for them to fit in. Of course, they will probably get chewed in time, but should be quite cheap.

i use cardboard boxes as well. tape them all ****, cut a couple of holes in and stuff them with loads of hay. last night i put snugglesafes in the boxes as well.

They've all got each other to keep them warm so try not to worry too much. Poppy is on her own and I was frantic last year, I had plenty of vet bed in her den, warm blankets in her bed, boxes stuffed with hay and she was fine...in fact she seemed to enjoy the cold:D

Back