• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

br er

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
010-21.jpg

009-21.jpg

008-21.jpg

loving his stokes ... :love:

hello handsome . . :wave::wave::wave::love::love:

Can I be your 'godmummy' and send you some noms???? - you have to ask your rescue mummy for permission and your address and I will send you a lovely box of natural noms for you, though you have to share with all the bunnies who live with you.

hello handsome . . :wave::wave::wave::love::love:

Can I be your 'godmummy' and send you some noms???? - you have to ask your rescue mummy for permission and your address and I will send you a lovely box of natural noms for you, though you have to share with all the bunnies who live with you.

aww thank you ...yes please ... resvue mummy says its ok .. :wave:

will send some god mummy and god papa goodies on Monday . . .

Steve says can he be a Godpapa and is trying to find a brer shaped space in the garden to match the brer shaped hole in his heart as well . .

not sure whether its at all possible . . but we will have a good think . . .

(no one to get too excited or put any pressure on us please .. I know bunnymadhouse wont as she is very sensible on choosing new homes for her little ones and will understand !)

Last edited:
Aaaw Angie I still can't help myself looking at his pics, he is just THE most edible bunny ever. :love: a cute loveable bundle of yumminess! Oh my word, you clearly taught PeterPan to read...he's just had a right nibble on my toe as I wrote that!:shock::lol:

Aaaw Angie I still can't help myself looking at his pics, he is just THE most edible bunny ever. :love: a cute loveable bundle of yumminess! Oh my word, you clearly taught PeterPan to read...he's just had a right nibble on my toe as I wrote that!:shock::lol:

:lol:

how are they doing ?

will send some god mummy and god papa goodies on Monday . . .

Steve says can he be a Godpapa and is trying to find a brer shaped space in the garden to match the brer shaped hole in his heart as well . .

not sure whether its at all possible . . but we will have a good think . . .

(no one to get too excited or put any pressure on us please .. I know bunnymadhouse wont as she is very sensible on choosing new homes for her little ones and will understand !)

no pressure at all from here ...decisions to take on bunnies should never ever be taken lightly ... no matter how many someone may have .. (and brer is looking forward to noms .. :thumb: )

:lol:

how are they doing ?

I'm feeling pretty clueless tbh,:( they spend ages grooming eachother but they're still chasing and nipping. Peter just did a big stretch to leave after he'd spent ages grooming her and Ellie took the opportunity to nip his back paw which obviously sparked a tiff. Thats prob the 5/6th in 4 hours together tonight. Wish I had a bunny psychology degree! See now they're all curled up together all cosy :roll:. I have you on speed dial still don't worry :lol:

Back