• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Stuck....

Janey

Warren Veteran
.....again. It is now numerous times I have found him in places he cant get down from, he could have been up there for all of the night-silly boy!!

9BB73A3C-0BEC-453C-BFBB-538A3356D110-5793-0000079A798B0CE0.jpg

Biccy LOVES his window view and i often catch him just looking out :love:

Thats quite an impressive jump he's made there!

To be honest it's not quite as impressive as it looks, you cant see in the photo but there is a little black stool I stupidly left at the foot of the crates that prob gave him an extra 8-10 inches. Poppy is actually on the stool looking up at him wistfully (she would never be able to get up there).

That is so cute that Biccy likes the window, im on the 2nd floor so I think all Peter would have seen is birds, (or the sun rise depending how long he was stuck for).

Ahh, he just likes a view:lol:

Can't you build him somthing safe so he can see out of the window as part of his home ? ;)

Ahh, he just likes a view:lol:

Can't you build him somthing safe so he can see out of the window as part of his home ? ;)

Ha ha, I would if I thought he cared but its a tiny little cul-de-sac where nothing happens (especially up on the 2nd floor).

I have a feeling the main aim was to make it into Pixie's enclosure but he chickened out from jumping down-silly boy!!

I found Spenser on the windowsil once. In fact I heard him before I saw him, as he gleefully chucked ornaments that were in his way down into his crate. :roll:

Back