• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe having a run around :) (hamster)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I couldn't find the playpen so decided to use the ZZ2 lid :lol: (I think some pictures have been broken by photobucket :roll:)

(She is a bit of a poser in some of them too!)

IMAG1723.jpg

IMAG1724.jpg

IMAG1729.jpg

IMAG1726.jpg

IMAG1725.jpg

IMAG1727.jpg

IMAG1728.jpg

IMAG1730.jpg

Aw :love: I love how hamsters always look so delicate with their tiny little feet holding onto things! Last night Grayson was having a drink and was holding onto the water bottle spout so delicately I was just sat watching wanting to cry at the cuteness!

Aww she is so cute :love:

I have always had a soft spot for Russians :love:

What size is your flying saucer, mine are new and I'm not sure if they are a bit small :?

Zz2s are surprisingly big, even when you have seen the sizes and measured them out they arrive and :shock:

Aww she is so cute :love:

I have always had a soft spot for Russians :love:

What size is your flying saucer, mine are new and I'm not sure if they are a bit small :?

Zz2s are surprisingly big, even when you have seen the sizes and measured them out they arrive and :shock:

6.5 inches :) She has that and an 8 inch silent spinner in her cage though just in case :lol: as she is quite dumpy still so I don't know what's more comfortable for her yet! :D
I love the ZZ2! Pheeb was in it but we moved her into the KIOS which she loves :love: So a spare ZZ2 is sitting empty waiting for a new hammy to need a home.. :D

Back