• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does he think I'm grooming him?

cm85

Warren Scout
Another ridiculous question! Pudding is VERY cuddly. He spent last night hopping between my husband and I, happily grooming us. Mmm, little licked patches! I've just given him some broccoli and my fingers were a bit wet from washing it. I stroked his head and straight away he had his eyes half closed and looked deliriously happy. Does he associate a damp finger with bunny grooming? It was adorable!

My buns do that when i stroke their heads with dry hands :lol: I had bugsy soo relaxed he almost fell asleep. As soon a I stopped, he jumped up almost in shock!

If he's in the mood for attention Loki will do that just from nose rubs. If he's not I get a dirty look:roll:

Maybe having a damp hand pulled the fur a bit, like bunny teeth would? It sounds adorable :love:

Yep, we sometimes get the eyes closing with normal strokes but this was instant and incredibly cute! :D

Back