• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited! Sheds and avaries going up today! :D

megansmummy

Mama Doe
most the the garden is now slabbed and paved :thumb: they are finnishing that this morning and then the sheds and avaries are going up, corrugated platic roofs going on...catflap holes being cut, windows being meshed, shelves being cut and put in, ramps being made and then its over to me to posh them up with mats, blankets, litter trays :love::love:

And best of all Lucky and Hope are coming home tomorow!!! :love::love::love:

The trio of french lops turned into more than that :roll: and I think I will end up with two babies rather than the trio as I was worried about space.. the my garden is full :thumb: :love:

Just need to order the new bunny supply shed as everything is now living in my conservatory and im knee deep in hay!! :lol:

Piccies...mud GONE :D
579363_10152217734675613_2058268000_n.jpg

Sheds are going along the green fencing~
560831_10152217733365613_701843504_n.jpg

S'cuse the hounds :love:

Last edited:
Ah well im excited anyway! :lol: Sheds are both up and avairies almost finnished too! :thumb: just felting roofs, putting locks and bolts on and putting the roofs on the avaries! :thumb: So exciting seeing it all develop...the guys doing it think my enthusiasm is hillarious :oops::lol: Iv just been out and bought new underbed boxes for the sheds and P&D's hutch too!

Oh and bought the lino for the sheds! :thumb:

Will post more piccies later! :love:

Ooo I'm excited for you! That looks like a great space to have them too.

Can't wait for more pictures!

Wwwooooo!! Very exciting!! :D :love: Only just seen this, I was still asleep at 7 this morning :lol:

The dogs are like "hmm.. I want to be in the pictures..!" :lol:

Back