• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a run quote, what do you think

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Got a quote from the guy a little bit ago.
Here is the website
http://www.ukrabbithutches.co.uk/

I emailed him asking for a 6x4 to attach onto the front of my run

He said this

Hi Ellenor,

Further to my email this morning I have now worked out a quote for you as follows
A 6ft x 4ft x 71.5cm extention run works out at £69.99 plus £19.99 shipping Total Price £89.98

I hope this helps and look forward to your views.

Kind Regards
Dave

What do you reckon? Should I go for it? It's cheaper then the original run I was going to go for (always a plus) and he is making it open ended so I wont have to do any mods myself.

That sound like a fab price! :thumb: and I have never seen your name spelt Ellenor before! :D my name is spelt differently to how it sounds so people always get it wrong :roll::lol:

I just said it is within budget and would be happy to order it :)

Yeah my mum fancied something different I guess...either that or it was her dyslexia when she wrote it :lol: I quite like it compared to the Eleanor version though. And yeah people have spelt mine in all kinds of ways :roll:

Back