• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Doris

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Doris has been to the vets and has suspected EC ,shes started panacur and antibiotics in case of ear infection (one ear was a bit waxy and red ) she also had steroids and gut meds.

Shes lost 10% of her body weight (only been eating when I take food right up to her) , vet thinks she has a slight head tilt to the left ,left eye is slightly less open than the right and she seems to lean her weight to the left too.

When put on the floor she was circling and then trying to lean on the wall to keep her balance, no rolling like I've seen with EC before.

Tests on her back legs showed a slight defecit on her back leg reactions ( when her back paws were turned under she didn't seem to right them properly).

Anyhow she is indoors for now so I can keep a closer eye on her and fingers crossed she will improve.

Back