• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie just peed on the OH's foot.

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
:shock: She has never done anything like that before. She didn't seem to realize that it happened. Poor baby.
The OH is still whining about it though. It was a lot of pee. He was running around, foot dripping with pee and sticks his foot in the sink. :roll::lol:

Nibbles sprayed on my OH the other day, just as we were leaving to go for a meal :shock: didn't have time to get changed! :lol:

:shock: Men. :lol::lol::lol:

Hope Julie is alright.

Me too. I am worried. Hope she isn't becomeing incontinent. Julie is the sweetest bunny. When I was down on the floor cleaning up the pee she was giving me nose kisses and putting her head in the crook of her arm and in my lap giving and trying to get cuddles. It breaks my heart watching her age.
I think when she peed on the OH, she was sitting on his foot whisker kissing his leg while he was grabbing a snack.

oops! Hope bun is ok. I take it the OH hadn't shouted at her or anything prior to this? Bunnies do like a bit of revenge :lol:

oops! Hope bun is ok. I take it the OH hadn't shouted at her or anything prior to this? Bunnies do like a bit of revenge :lol:

No, she was just on his foot loving him trying to get attention and I am sure his snack. I supose it could of been to make him drop his snack.:lol: She is a food aholic.

Me too. I am worried. Hope she isn't becomeing incontinent. Julie is the sweetest bunny. When I was down on the floor cleaning up the pee she was giving me nose kisses and putting her head in the crook of her arm and in my lap giving and trying to get cuddles. It breaks my heart watching her age.
I think when she peed on the OH, she was sitting on his foot whisker kissing his leg while he was grabbing a snack.

I hope not. Hope it was a one off. I know mine sometimes have the odd accident.

Back