• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to buy white viniger?

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
this is probably a stupid question but where do you buy white vinigar from? we have an indoor bunny who dosent smell but we have 2 rats who do smell! they are cleaned out daily and we are trying to litter train them but they pong and today one of my parents (i'm a childminder) made a comment on the smell, she wasnt rude but I could tell she wasn't impressed so i thought if I cleaned their cage with the white viniger then left some in a open pot somwhere close to the cage this might help stop them smell

At the Supermarket. I had to get the pickling variety last time as I couldn't find the normal type. It has worked just as well though. It doesn't smell very nice and I don't think the animals would like it nearby. I dilute it with water 50/50.

It's at the bigger supermarkets on the shelf with all the other vinegars - you may not be able to get it at the smaller 'quick shop' ones.

Asda are the cheapest I think.

Some rat owners use Tap-a-Drop (I think the Rat Warehouse still sell it).

Back