• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really upset. Rabbit food delivery gone wrong - tracked to a few doors down

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Delivery was between 10 to 11. I never heard anyone knock.

Tracking says delivered 3 doors down, signed by Ahmed. Its an Indian Resturant. Went there, said no one signed for it and there are 3 Ahmeds.

UD was delivered 4 doors down, not 3. They put the wrong number down. Next time I better stay near the door. :roll:

Last edited:
That's really wrong, especially if you are in! I would complain to the company and get them to sort out their delivery drivers :censored:

Advise the shop/website you got it from too. They should send a replacement if the delivery company lost it

I've got it now. They delivered 4 doors down not 3 and not the same number they said they delivered to. :roll: The guy next door has taken delivery for me before but I have never said anyone else could. Buns all have their crunchies now and I bought a vet bed.

I am still waiting for my delivery . . ordered on the 19th in the morning - opted for the 2 day speedy delivery . . .

Its now the 25th and I have already had to buy one emergency bag of food and it looks like I am going to have to go out and buy another . .

No more orders to Feedem from me!!!! Its back to Vets UK who always deliver on time.

I am still waiting for my delivery . . ordered on the 19th in the morning - opted for the 2 day speedy delivery . . .

Its now the 25th and I have already had to buy one emergency bag of food and it looks like I am going to have to go out and buy another . .

No more orders to Feedem from me!!!! Its back to Vets UK who always deliver on time.

Thats terrible. Never heard of Feedem or Vets UK. :oops:

I am worried about bits and pieces I will have to get delivered for the bathroom. If I don't have everything the plumber said he cannot proceed with the job.

:evil:

If they use the delivery company Yodel, anything can go wrong.. They are the worst ever delivery company. Just look at reviews on the web, even watchdog have been involved...

Sorry, some delivery companies are so damn incompetent , my blood boils!!!!!

Fee xx

I once had my new mattress delivered two doors down to my landlord who was busy evicting us at the time. Very comfortable knocking and asking if we could have it. Then a couple of weeks after we'd moved here, my brand new laptop was left with the man downstairs who I'd never met. Neither time had I given permission for them to be left with someone else, they really should ask because what if the person "never got it"? Then who's responsible for replacing it?! Silly companies.

Back