• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Rabbits Rabbits

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
So Morse decided he preferred his purple chair cover, he chewed the Beatrix Potter one :roll:

Rabbits002-22.jpg

Rabbits005-14.jpg

Big Libby getting a rare sit on Morse's Throne

Rabbits001-16.jpg

Rabbits010-10.jpg

Jessica, who is feeling better now

Rabbits008-14.jpg

Rabbits009-15.jpg

Rodney Rabbit

Rabbits026-7.jpg

Michael and Esther

Rabbits031-8.jpg

Rabbits022-13.jpg

Rabbits020-9.jpg

All so lovely! Purple is definitely Morse's colour.

I do love Micheal and Esther - such a lovely couple although I do love her face in the first one, that's a definite 'no' then Esther.....:lol:

Oh dear -now I love all your bunnies...especially Big Libbies ears!!! But I still think Morse is my favourite...:love: But then again...ah, who cares - they are all so beautiful...:love:

Morse! Can't believe you chewed your new chair cover but you were quite right, humans have no clue what bunny fashion is in vogue.

All gorgeous. :love::love::love:

I'm glad to see that whoever pinched Esther's ears managed to return them before her second photo. :love:

Just out of interest, how big is Big Libby? What breed is she? And does she realise how amazing her ears are?

I'd love a giant bun one day when I have space for a nice big shed.

Back