• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is going to be a day.

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
After Biscuits antics, Gingers just dug at my trousers, chewed a hole in them and promptly bitten my leg.

I'm anti-bunny today!

Haha, I missed Biscuit's antics. Bet it was a love bite though.

You know they will both be forgiven in less than an hour!

So, im limping around, trying to get some tissue to stop the blood coming from my leg.

Ginger comes over and helpfully starts digging and throwing about a hoover attachment infront of me from me trying to clean. I promptly trip over, and land hand first into Biscuits pissy, pooey hayey, newspaperey mess.

I'm going to go and hide in a corner in another room now.

Ah I love them two, at least they have a bit of character!!

Doughnut likes the hoover, follows me around everywhere with it, she thinks it's a game.

:( can you go have a cup of tea and avoid them for a while until you get a work call? Sometimes times we need bunny free space!

So, im limping around, trying to get some tissue to stop the blood coming from my leg.

Ginger comes over and helpfully starts digging and throwing about a hoover attachment infront of me from me trying to clean. I promptly trip over, and land hand first into Biscuits pissy, pooey hayey, newspaperey mess.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This sounds like something that would happen here....I'm with the cup of tea and a sit down idea....

Oh dear - so wish I could be a fly on the wall watching all that...sorry, shouldn't laugh, but it's all too funny....they do get their days of acting like toddlers on a sugar rush don't they? :p

:lol::lol::lol: naughty wabbits :D my hubby has issues with Gypsy and Storm at the moment, storm weed in his shoes :shock: and gypsy nibbled holes in his jeans, he wasn't wearing them at the time though :lol:

Sorry but this really made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

:wave: Just to make you feel better, I've had 18 exceptionally co-operative and easily bribed rabbits today :thumb: ;)

Spenser is in a nughty mood today. He has ripped some wallpaper in his grandparents' room, and helped himself to the dust jacket of on of Mum's books. He had a sniff of my trousers, but fortunately neither they nor my leg are to his taste today. :lol:

Back