• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tried to clean last night...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...in the bunny room.

Biscuit's being an ass at the moment, so has emptied the contents of 2 large storage boxes worth of litter tray all over my office.

So i cleaned it up. Spent over an hour cleaning, got it all clean and tidy, fresh litter trays.

Went and had tea.

Everything still good. Go to bed (i was knackered).

Got up this morning and find this....

messybiscuit.jpg

:roll:

*sigh*

Guess i'll be cleaning up again.

:lol: You and he have a different idea of 'clean'. :thumb:

Yes.

I just tried to start.

He came to help.

chewed a big hole in my black bag without me knowing.

Picked it up. Contents everywhere.

Sat back down now, don't have the energy to cope with this today :lol:

Blimey, that's some mess! :shock:

Glad my Louie is a little Angel, he never makes a mess for Mommy! :love:

Yes.

I just tried to start.

He came to help.

chewed a big hole in my black bag without me knowing.

Picked it up. Contents everywhere.

Sat back down now, don't have the energy to cope with this today :lol:

:lol: this makes me laugh so much. I'm so glad mine have behaved today.

:D:D:D

You've got to love em!

Whilst waiting for my porridge to cook in the mircrowace this morning I was chuckling to myself watching Cooper trying to pull all his toys through the cat flap in the shed into their run!!

Doughnut's messy. I put some hay in her litter tray and she spreads it all around so she can sit on it and also chucks it out the tray everywhere.

Because she's only on hay at the moment and I had to work late I put a bag of hay in her play pen. Got home last night and it was absolutely everywhere. She'd dug most of the contents out of the bag and you could see where she'd sat on it as she'd dug a hole. She'd also weed and poops on it all!

Oh Biscuit!

On a practical level would it be worth getting a lino offcut just to go in front of the trays so you can sweep it up a bit easier? I avoid putting any blankets or water bowls by the litter trays as that's where most of the stray poops and hay goes and then I just just sweep that area up easily.

:lol::lol::lol: Storm turns the whole bunny room into a poo tray too :thumb: I had a video of him digging somewhere on here :lol:

Parsley likes chewing holes in my binbag when I clean.
I have to pop him into his carrier now when I clean :lol:

Back