• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wedding Card and Gift

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
One of our Vets is getting married in December (and then going on a sabbatical for a YEAR :cry:)

I have made this card for her, Tess and Stanley are two of my Buns whom she has cared for A LOT and she has become very fond of them both. The card took me AGES to make as my arthritis in my hands makes it so difficult. But I did it eventually, albeit with the use of some colourful language at times :oops:

Rabbits006-Optimized-1.jpg

I have also mounted and framed this Morse print. The frame was a charity shop find, a posh frame that I have refurbished. The mount was already in the frame. I have posted about it before but I am proud of it and so here it is again :oops:

Rabbits004-6-1.jpg

Last edited:
:love: To both.

The handmade card is gorgeous and receiving one always feels that little bit extra special because you can see the time, thought and effort put in to making it. I'm sure she will be very touched. x

These are both beautiful, thankfully I have my own Tess and Stanley pics.or I would have been supremely jealous!

So much more effort and thought has gone into these gifts than just picking things off a list.:love:

Back