• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought some C & C cube today!

Little_Girl

Warren Scout
Hi! I went to B&Q and got some C&C cubes today....:wave:

I want to make a bigger cage for Barbie, even she is free-range in the house:)

kind of disappointed with the staffs there as I phoned them yesterday and they said they dont have any in stock...:evil:

since we drove pass B&Q today, I walked in and see if i hv any luck...

I asked one of the staffs with a picture in my phone, she answered ''no...don't think we have these''

well... I found them lying on the shelf with a discounted price £15.99 for 6 cubes :lol: was £23.99 i think!

Anyway, will start to make the cage tomorrow, if i get the lino and clips etc.... ;)

Lucky! I searched B&B the other day for them but they didn't have any :( however not a wasted trip as I ended up with 3 hamsters instead!!! :oops: (p@h was next to B&B ... I only went in to look at the toys!)

What section did you find them in? I have another b&q nearby that I might try!

Lucky! I searched B&B the other day for them but they didn't have any :( however not a wasted trip as I ended up with 3 hamsters instead!!! :oops: (p@h was next to B&B ... I only went in to look at the toys!)

What section did you find them in? I have another b&q nearby that I might try!

haha...lucky you with the 3 hamsters! :lol: I found them at the storage section! make sure you have a look yourself...;)

the barcode on the box 0523 2581- if it helps!

same here...I ended up buying some toys in the pet shop, which is right besides the B&Q...:roll:

Back