• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am soooooo annoyed!!!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I ordered a 12x4 foot run about 6 weeks ago, from the guy who built Daisy and Digby's kennel. He said it would take 1-2 weeks. Last week I rang him to see what was going on and he said it was half finished and he was waiting for some more mesh to arrive. The mesh would arrive on Fri (last) so I would have the run at the weekend. Weekend comes, no sign of him. Every time I ring him he doesn't answer, it goes to answer phone. I have left numerous messages and texts saying how annoyed i am, but still no reply. If I'd known it would take this long I would've asked someone else, I wanted it before the dark nights set in and before the ground starts to freeze, as once it gets here we have a lot of work still to do before it's usable - we need to figure out a way to get the buns securely from the kennel to the run, and I wanted to turf over the mesh base - I won't be able to do that this year now as the grass won't grow :( He's just totally wrecked my plans :( if he would just answer his phone and say he doesn't have time or something, I could go and buy some stuff and try to build it myself. But i'm just in limbo.

If you havnt paid then I would sod him off and go elsewhere :( shame though...good customer service costs nothing and means everything! If you have paid I would leave him a message telling him you want a refund or will be contacting trading standards...its not on to ignore your messages if he is holding your money!! :?

If you havnt paid then I would sod him off and go elsewhere :( shame though...good customer service costs nothing and means everything! If you have paid I would leave him a message telling him you want a refund or will be contacting trading standards...its not on to ignore your messages if he is holding your money!! :?

I can't find anyone else in my area who makes them :( they all see to be down south and only deliver within 20 miles or so. :(

Contact any carpenter,
it will be a doddle for them and probably wouldnt charge a lot,

If I was closer would offer my hubbys and bros services

I would tell them to forget it and find somewhere else.
The link in my signature is a company my brother in law works for and they're great, I've had a few sheds and kennels from them. They deliver and erect anywhere mainland uk. Just a idea for you.
Hope you can sort something out.

Back