• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more Jazz!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
I have never heard a rabbit make more noise than she does! All night long... But I can't hold it against her, she's too cute!

PICT0218.jpg

This picture makes her look like she has red eyes, but they're actually lilac-ish...
Jazz.png

PICT0212.jpg

PICT0211.jpg

being dumb here but have I missed something? Is she yours or someone elses? :? she is adorable though :love:

being dumb here but have I missed something? Is she yours or someone elses? :? she is adorable though :love:

She's mine. Got her last night. She'd been in the pet store so long I felt sorry for her so I brought her home. Saying no to her 3 times before was hard enough, wasn't going to do that to her again.

she's beautiful :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you! She's got the weirdest hair, it's wiry in some places. And she's not solid white, the pictures just don't show it very well. She's a... martinazied hemi... At least that's what a breeder friend of mine said when she saw the colors.

She's mine. Got her last night. She'd been in the pet store so long I felt sorry for her so I brought her home. Saying no to her 3 times before was hard enough, wasn't going to do that to her again.

awwwww! how old is she? Do you have plans to breed/show her as well? she's beautiful:D

awwwww! how old is she? Do you have plans to breed/show her as well? she's beautiful:D

I honestly don't know how old she is. I'm guessing 2 - 2 1/2 months. When the store got her she was tiny... Couldn't have been very old, probably not old enough to wean, but they had her. She won't be shown or bred. She's a cross between lionhead and something else. She's got a bit of a mane coming in, guessing it'll probably come in more once she's older? And thank you. I fell in love with her eyes when I first saw her.

Back