• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful new bun needs a name!

Bugalugs

Warren Scout
I'm picking up a lovely blue rex baby girl tomorrow. Last of litter bred by a friend of a friend and they've had no interest so just want rid.

I've spent the last few months extenting my accomodation and have always wanted a rex so i've snapped her up now that i have the space! She needs a name though! Any suggestions?!

Love bluebell!!!!

And i right in thinking rex's dont shed hair all over you like other breeds?

Hoping i'll have a bun i can hug before the school run without having to wear overalls!!!

Love bluebell!!!!

Hoping i'll have a bun i can hug before the school run without having to wear overalls!!!

Oh exciting. I want to see a pic if you go with my name:D

Love bluebell!!!!

Rex's still have some pretty impressive moults, Jacks-Jane has posted some pictures up before.

Love bluebell!!!!

I had a Rex once and when he moulted, boy did he moult. But it tended to come out in thick clumps, rather than going all over the place like most rabbits. So although he moulted heavily it didn't really get all over you, if that makes sense.

names

Ocean
Indigo
Violet ( these 3 have been used by us for blue rexes that have come into rescue! )

Bluebell
Lavender
Misty-blue

I have two mini rexes and they shed in tuffs. It does get on your clothes a little, but since they're short haired it doesn't show up all that much.

Heppin
It means lucky
in icelandic
I think it sounds like Pippin but I like lucky
So... Heppin
Or cielo pronounce chello

Last edited:
Back