• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe/microwave question

redlabel

Alpha Buck
So my snugglesafe arrived this afternoon complete with instructions in French, German and Dutch! I'm pretty sure
the instructions are saying it can be heated with or without the cover but thought I would check here.Thanks!

I think you can leave the cover on yeah, but the last time I did that it had some hay on and it made the kitchen smell :lol: so I just take it out now :p

Thanks everyone - lots of useful info there. Currently in use just for me so no problems with hay or wee, just old bones.

I think you can leave the cover on yeah, but the last time I did that it had some hay on and it made the kitchen smell :lol: so I just take it out now :p

I always heat mine with the cover on and with the added hay, because Tattie loves to lick off the warm hay! :lol::love: I do always put it on a piece of kitchen roll though!

I used to take the covers off..now I just chuck them in after a good brush down obviously! and of course if they wee on them then I take them off - wash and put back on.

My question is (sorry for stealing your thread :oops:) is can we heat 2 snugglesafes at the same time? double the time?

Back